Bintan Cabana Beach Resort
Offers visitors a great opportunity to enjoy the natural richness and diversity of Bintan Island, located in the eastern region of Bintan Island, Indonesia. It is about 46 Km from Tanjung Pinang, capital city of Bintan Island. Comfortable, sea view relaxing rooms and lodges is surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens and provides a magnificent famous view Trikora 4th beach.
The resort has its own garden, small huts lines up next to the beach, Sea view fast food restaurant, sea sport activities, security and soothe for anyone wishing to stay in peaceful, homely environment.
Why Stay in Cabana Beach Resort?
Cabana Beach Resort offers beachfront accommodation with panoramic sea views and tropical gardens. It features free shuttle service, an outdoor pool and fitness centre. Provide you a clean and homely place to stay at a very reasonable price, also an excellent location, landscape garden, and free parking lot makes it unusual from other hotels.
Bintan Cabana Beach Resort has a wide collection of private rooms at great prices. Rooms come equipped with 2 beds, air-conditioning, hot water, television, garden view, sea view. Great care has been taken in furnishing rooms and lodges to the highest standard with quality beds.
- Golden Bay Village with 14 rooms:
- 12 units of Sweet Dream Luxury
- 2 units of Atmosphere Suite
- Blue Harmony Chalet with 12 rooms:
- 6 units of Sweet Dream Luxury
- 6 units of Atmosphere Suite
- Paradise Sandy Villa with 8 rooms:
- 8 units of Sweet Dream Luxury
Cabana Beach Resort can be easily reached from Singapore and Malaysia since Tanjung Pinang has direct ferry to both of the countries. From Singapore and Malaysia, you can take ferry destination near Sri Bintan Pura ferry terminal; Guest from Singapore can also take ferry destination to Bandar Bentan Telani ferry terminal. It takes around 40 min to reach it.
With its crystal blue waters and white sandy beaches, Pulau Bintan is popular for breathtaking coral gardens. Scuba diving in Pulau Bintan will be an experience you will never forget.
Check before you go
- Passport expiry date (most countries require at least six months prior to the expiry date)
- Visa requirements
- Travel Insurance (make sure coverage for Scuba Diving is included)
- Medical status (Visit your doctor if you are unsure)